Homemade Taco Seasoning – MS Saved My Life
Homemade Taco seasoning is so easy and fast to make, it is one of the first things I started doing when I began cutting out preservatives.
My kids love tacos and this makes me feel so much better feeding them this. Not to mention, it is way cheaper than buying those over priced packets.
Feel free to mess around with the amounts to get it just right for you!
- 1/2 cup chili powder (I like dark)
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/8 cup cumin powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp pink himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp celery seed
- Mix spices together and store in a glass jar
- I use about 2 tbsp per pound of meat
- I like to add 1/2 – 1 cup of bone broth for liquid but you can use water